As we welcome 2022 I just want to take a moment to reflect on this past year...
At the beginning of 2021, I was bartending working 50+ hours a week and slowly burning myself out between photography and my responsibilities to a company I committed time to. Saying no was becoming increasingly more challenging and I was watching my growing business come to a halt based off my own fears. As the years challenges went on and I saw loved ones suffer from mental illness overwhelming them; I decided enough was enough and it was time to take my life back before I followed in their footsteps. I slowly released myself from bartending, and took back the reins to my life again. I accomplished 22 weddings and made great connections with some amazing new clients, small businesses and a few other local photographers.
“growth is not linear.”
I am coming into 2022 READY! Stepping in as fully self employed feels liberating and scary but I know with the help of you, my friends, family and loving clients, Allison Barrett Photography will have its most successful year.
Here’s what you can look forward to this year:
- Pop up mini sessions! An affordable way to update your photography.
- Gift certificates! The perfect way to give a memory that will last forever.
- Blog posts and social media engagement! Stay tuned for more images, stories and promotions that will launch along the way.
- Small business photography specials! To my other small business friends, let’s grow this year together.
- Cocktail & Mocktail recipes! Yes, I do miss bartending at the end of the day. Part of that creation process brought me joy. Stay tuned for recipes to try at home!
As a big THANK YOU mention this post when booking your 2022 sessions and I will give you $25 off your session fee or credit $25 to a print order!
(Not available for mini sessions)